Wednesday, July 6, 2016

DBPOWER UDI U842 Predator WiFi FPV RC Drone with HD Camera




This thing is amazing, we have a blast with it

I gave this 5 out of 5 stars


          Wow is how I would describe this DBPOWER UDI U842 Predator RC Drone. It is by far the best drones I have personally seen. It has a HD camera  and comes with a 4 GB microSD memory card to put in it. It can connect to a phone thru Wi-Fi. It can take photos or videos and it can be controlled from the phone. There is a phone holder on the controller to see the cameras view which is pretty cool. There is an app to download to use the drone with Wi-Fi, just search DBPower and it will be the first result. This is a 4 CH 6 axis gyro RTF quadcopter that has low voltage alarm gravity induction. It also has a headless mode. There are extra propellers included, a battery charger and two 1000mAh LiPo batteries. That is nice because you can always charge a battery while using the other one. The batteries plug into the drone and snap in. This weighs about a pound maybe a little less. This is also the biggest drone I have ever owned. It is about the size of my forearm and hand, it is not small. This drone has to be registered. It cost a few bucks and is no big deal. This drone can do tricks, my son made it flip. My son also flew this up really high. I am guessing it was close to 200 feet, it was really up there. There was also a few breezes and it did not seem to affect it flying very much. When it gets too high the Wi-Fi may go out so make sure the memory card is inserted to get good photos and videos. This is a strong and powerful drone. It does take practice to get the hang of it so I suggest newbies keep it low until you learn how to control it. I would definitely but again, I love it!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D9XWFGG/ref=ya_st_dp_summary








No comments:

Post a Comment