Sunday, November 20, 2016

Focus FPV Drone with HD Camera 720p - RC Quadcopter




It's pretty awesome

I gave this 5 out of 5 stars


          I really like this drone, what a set! There is so much included. There are extra propeller blades so if one breaks, it can easily be fixed. There was already a rechargeable battery in the drone and one in the controller, and there is an extra battery included for both. There is a 4gb micro memory card included that installs in the bottom of the drone to record video or snap shots, so there is a camera installed on it. The controller has a screen on it to watch from the drones point of view. The controller has a power button to turn it and the screen on and off. Unless I missed it, I could not find an on/off switch on the drone so when I plug the battery in the drone turns on and I unplug it to turn it off. It is ready to fly. It can really go. The drone measures 6 x 6 inches. I really like this. It is going to make an awesome Christmas present.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0AE6B9/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1






No comments:

Post a Comment