Thursday, October 6, 2016

Fantaseal Tri-Cup DSLR Camera Suction Cup Mount




It's a very secure window mount

I gave it 4 out of 5 stars


          This camera mount fits just like any other tripod does. It attaches into the base of the camera. It has 3 suction cups that attach securely to a smooth flat surface. The suction cup angles can be adjusted if necessary. There are 2 attachments that fit on top of the mount. One is for regular cameras and the other is for attaching GoPro like cameras. GoPro cameras can be aimed, angled and directed in just about any position. Larger cameras do not have enough room to be adjusted to some of those positions. My camera sets up on it but I cannot adjust it. If I want to use my camera to record I can use this mount to attach it to surface so that it stays still. I don't have to hold it in my hands and try to steady it. This mount is really good quality, it just is not an all around tripod for some cameras. It is perfect for action cameras and GoPros. I received this item at a discounted rate and wanted to leave my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E8CWB6G/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1






No comments:

Post a Comment