Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Njoykids Ice Cream Scoop Wooden Toy Set




It's a great toy for the imagination

I gave this 5 out of 5 stars


          What a toy set this is. It is an wooden ice cream set. There is a sign, flavor display, stand, 2 ice cream cones, an ice cream scoop and 6 flavors of ice cream. The cones and ice cream all have magnets on them. It makes them stay put while on the cones. You can also double scoop. The magnets can hold 2 scoops of the wooden ice cream at a time. The round ice cream fits perfectly into the wooden ice cream scooper. I ordered this as a Christmas present for my granddaughter. She will be thrilled with this little play set. She loves to play with toys like this and it helps her to use her imagination. It is very good quality, there are no rough spots or splinters. I received this item at a discounted rate and wanted to leave my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019SSFJM8






No comments:

Post a Comment