Sunday, October 23, 2016

Halloween Pumpkin Lights LED Blinking Decorative String Lights




Cute Halloween lights

I gave these lights 4 out of 5 stars


          These Halloween holiday lights are very cute decorations. They are white lights with plastic orange pumpkins on them. There are 10 lights on a strand. The lights arrive with a bulb in them that makes them flash and there are 2 extra bulbs that make the lights stay on and not flash. I am not a fan of flashing lights so I had to change the bulb. The flashing bulb is the first light on the string next to the electrical plug. It was not really hard to change but I could see how someone could become frustrated with it. When the lights are not flashing they look awesome. They are nice and bright, and very festive. I like how they light up the room.  I received this item at a discounted rate and wanted to leave my thoughts and opinions about it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M2131X5




No comments:

Post a Comment