Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Arava Flea and Tick Control Drops Treatment for Cats and Puppies




A treatment with natural ingredients

I gave this 4 out of 5 stars


          These botanical drops are suppose to keep pests like fleas away. They aren't like other flea drops. Those are applied at the base of the skull where the cat cannot lick it off. These are placed at the base of the skull and along the spine and tail, and put drops on fingers and massage into abdomen and inner ears. I would think that they could lick it off if they wanted to. These drops are for cats (and puppies) over 8 pounds. There are 4 tubes of the drops. They should be applied 3-4 weeks. I think my cat is scratching less but I have not noticed much of a difference yet. He has very sensitive skin and these drops do not irritate his skin. I received this item at a discounted rate and wanted to leave my thoughts and opinions about it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HU6C1JE?ref_=ag_dp_usw2_LLowI_rtT1



No comments:

Post a Comment