Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tinacrochetstudio Charcoal Handmade Crochet Scarf




It's very pretty and stylish

I gave this 4 out of 5 stars


          This scarf is super cute. The gray color matches just about anything. It is handmade and crocheted with a wool acrylic blend. It fits over my shirt nicely. It makes almost any shirt look dressy. When I opened it and tried it on over my shirt it left many fuzzy threads all over my shirt. I don't know if washing it would help eliminate the fuzzies. I would have wash it so the pieces don't get pulled or stretched. It looks very nice on the front or on the back of the shirt. I like it, it's an all around nice scarf. I received this item at a discounted rate and wanted to leave my thoughts and opinions about it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0151PK9EA/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1




No comments:

Post a Comment